Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lucas is almost 7 months old

I can not believe where the time goes, here it is and he is more than half a year old and that makes me sad. He is growing so fast. And not growing, I think he knows that he is my last because he is so tiny and I love that he is staying tiny for me. His 6 month visit he was in the 13th% in weight for his age, he is pretty long though, he is in 49th% in height. I started him on cereal after his 6 month visit and I hope that will fatten him up a bit.

He is such a cling on, I love him to death, but I can never put him down, he loves to be held and he loves to be held by me. It can get pretty frustrating, but I guess again he knows he is my last and he is making me get every little drop I can of having a baby.

He is moving everywhere now. He can't crawl yet but he can scoot and turn and push himself backwards very well. He gets all around a room if he will let me put him down for a few minutes, but usually that doesn't last long and he starts whining for me to grab him, that is usually when he gets around the most because he is looking for me, or trying to get to me. Oh how I feel the love:)

He is adorable and I love him so much, what a blessing to have him in our lives. I love his super cute dimples, and his smile makes me melt every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment