Saturday, December 11, 2010

James and his "L"'s

I just have to write about it because it is so darn cute and I don't want to forget about it. James is talking really well and he has been for quite sometime but there is just the cutest thing that he does with his "L"'s when he talks, he pronounces them with a "W".

So Lucas is 'Wucas', and Little is 'Wittle'. I am sure that there are more and if I think of them I will add them, but I think those two words are so precious when he says them. Eventually I will have to correct him, but not right now. He says those all day long so I hear them a lot and I love it. I need to record him talking. He is a great little talker and so bright, and is getting to be polite again. He used to be so polite and then he listened to his brothers all Summer and got off of that, but I am trying to work with him again and he is getting it. Like my mom taught him to say 'excuse me' when he needs to interrupt people talking, so now he says it all the time and it is pretty cute even though he says it over and over. It will get better if I keep at it. I need to write more things like this so I don't forget things that are so cute as they grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment