Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Halloween a litte late.

Happy Halloween, OK I know it is December, but I did finally get this done. I am so sick of my computer it takes 15 minutes just to get 4 pictures put on here so I just don't have the patience to sit down and do this very often, but I will try to put less pictures and more updates. Thanks for checking us out:) Lucas' first Halloween, we went downtown for the Tot parade. James was a very cute green frog and Lucas is a cute yellow duck. Here we are at Chris' work, he works in Downtown Fort Collins, had to show them off to daddy's friends/co-workers.
Here James is with a couple of his friends, Brinley and Noah. They walked around downtown gettin' some candy. And now they are eating it.

Cute Lucas in the stroller, he did so good all day at all the different events that we had to go to.


They are such adorable boys, even though I don't think that Mike would appreciate being called adorable but they are. Here we are at the school at their little parade through the school and then they have their class parties.

Then we went to Grandma Jo's and Grandpa Alan's ward party at church, and this is what my boys woke up to. They took it pretty well. Do you think Lucas looks a little frightened?
Cutest frog I have ever seen. They were up on the stage dancing and he jumped for us as well.

The boys that would dress up, Shawn is a bit too cool for dressing up these days, he doesn't even care about the candy, isn't that sad, he is getting to grown up for me.

He is a pretty handsome devil though:)

Passing out candy at the Trunk-or-Treat

Saturday we finally got around to carving the pumpkins and that was fun, I think the kids are growing out of that one as well, they just don't like holidays unless they are getting sweets or presents, what are we to do?

James was doing a little bit, he really loves knives so he is cutting off the gunky stuff ( with his very plastic knife)

Grandma Becky grew these pumpkins in her backyard, and this one was huge and had a ton of gunk inside, but we got it all out (very reluctantly I might add, but we finally got them to stick their hands in it and and just scoop it out with their fingers)

Scooping it all out.

Shawn won't dress up, but he had a presentation at school where he had to dress up as Huck Finn, and this is the costume that my mom and I came up with, I had him put it on for a picture, but it came off very quickly, he hates pictures too.

Ready to get a little bit more candy around the neighborhood.

Michael- the Ring Wraith (from Lord of the Rings)

I am not sure what this is but it was a very cute picture. He had on the witches hat and the Ring Wraith gloves, this kid cracks me up!


Lucas and daddy

Lucas and I in our Halloween attire.

After a long day, the little duckling went to sleep with Grandma Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment