Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break Almost over

Well, I have not taken any pictures in awhile, so this will just have to be text for once. We just had a very long spring break with the kids. They had all last week off and today off, so a total of 10 days now- wow. Actually that is why I am writing today to say how impressed I am with my boys, they were pretty good, considering the lame spring break that they had. We were thinking that we might go to Colorado and see some family while Chris worked, but that did not work out so we just stayed here and Chris was gone half the week. So I tried to entertain them- I am not so good at it right now since I am 7 1/2 months pregnant, so I am happy with the way they were. Luckily they had good friends to play with and nice weather almost all week so they could play outside and not be cooped up in the house the whole time. Maybe that is why it seemed like such a great week, they were outside a lot of the time and occupied with friends:) I just want to say how blessed I am to have three wonderful boys and another one on the way, this little guy inside is a kicking, flipping machine, so I assume he will be just as active and rambunctious as the others. I am also very excited about Spring, even though on the first day of Spring here it snowed like 7 inches, but it is all melting quickly and looks to be a warm week. I can't wait for the green grass and flowers and the sunny days so I can go walking outside, instead of my lame workout videos that I do everyday. YEA Spring!!! And that means closer to my delivery date, I will be having my scheduled c-section on May 17th, counting down the days. I wish you all a beautiful Spring as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment