Saturday, April 3, 2010

Random photos

Well I found some pictures from the last few months that were on another camera, so I thought I would share them with everyone. I will have Easter pictures up in a few days once we have some. Since we don't have church today we will be taking family pictures and cute pictures of the boys next weekend. Hope you enjoy my cute boys, I sure do:)
Grandma Becky sent some fun stuff in the mail for Easter. These are the bubble wands that they got. Mikey had fun making the big bubbles, James had a hard time using it for bubbles, so he just used the wands to try and get the bubbles . He thought they were swords. I like this Star Wars pose.

Mikey trying to make as big of bubbles as he can.

James can use the bubble gun much easier, so we got that out so he could make some bubbles.

I absolutely love how green it is outside and how much greener it will get, I love Spring so much, it is my favorite season.

One night when Chris was out if town the boys and I were bored so I said that they could go to the store with me and pick out anything they wanted to make a dessert. This is what the came up with. They each got some ice cream, and a shortcake, with some mini oreo, and chocolate sauce and caramel sauce, and fudge stripes cookies. There may have been more, but it was a lot. I think they each had something different in mind but they ended up just putting all that they had in a bowl and eating it.
James got a much smaller amount-of course.

Mikey was a champ and ate all of his, Shawn got sick after awhile and threw some of it away. I can't believe how much food this kid can put down, but he has always been able to out eat Shawn, and he still does.


Here is a beautiful sunrise I took pictures of. It was before Daylight savings and I wake up pretty early because I can't lay in bed anymore so I got a couple of good pictures of the sun in our front yard.

A few more pics of the boys playing play-doh with Grandma Becky when she was visiting.

These are some crazy pictures I took in January of James dressing up for who knows what, but I love them, he is such a character.

What a happy boy!!

Hey James is that bowl a good chair to sit on?

1 comment:

  1. happy easter! your pictures are, as always, adorable! i especially love little james wearing your shoes and hat. he looks like so fun. and i am not surprised that mikey ate more than shawn, that kid runs on pure sugar. i remember once telling him he couldnt have a caprisun cause it was just sugar water and he was like, "yep, yep, SUGAR water!" with those crazy sugary glazed over eyes. i love that kid! i hope i get to see your boys soon, i miss them a ton (and you too of course!)

    ReplyDelete