Monday, March 8, 2010

Grandma Becky and Uncle Nick Visit!

Here are some fun photos while we had Becky and Nick at our house a couple weeks ago. They got here on Valentines Day, Chris got the boys these very large heart suckers (much to my dismay- I hate sticky boys) but they seem to be enjoying them. I did not let them finish them, they were way too big. What a mean mom I am.
Crazy Mike There are a lot of James playing soccer, but they were so funny that I had to put a lot of them in, I hope you enjoy them, I will not write on all of them though. He loves wearing gloves so he can be goalie, these ones are Nick's giant ones and they look pretty funny on his little arms.



These are Nerf gun glasses that Mikey got with his Nerf guns, James thought they were pretty cool.

This is such a funny stance, but it is his attack stance before he goes after you and screams "Attack!" It is hilarious. He also did it when he was going after the ball, we thought it looked a lot like when the speed ice skaters would get ready to start their races, since the Olympics were on every night, maybe he picked it up.

After a lot of "attacks" and a lot of soccer- he was pooped!


The boys hanging out at the table eating cookies

We wanted another shot with everyone but Shawn got shy and hid in his hoodie for awhile, so we never got it.
wrong way sweetie, oh well- still cute!

James really wanted the gun, but Nick was trying to get it ready for him, he is really not very patient at all these days.

Clone trooper

Getting into the Nerf Gun wars, or at least trying, I don't think he can even lift that gun for very long, it is pretty heavy.

Uncle Nick and James, hangin' out.


"Let's do 1..2..3" That is what he calls it when 2 people swing him, pretty adorable. And then he says "again" over and over.

James is throwing money into the fountain, I gave him all my pennies and nickels, it still wasn't enough. You can almost see my preggo belly.


We took James back to the Dinosaur place, as he has been wanting to go for quite sometime. But we made it into the front door and he started freaking out so we had to turn around and leave, this was the best we could do. I think it is a great picture of the boys though.

Here the boys are loading up for their Nerf Gun Wars. There were so many of them while Nick was here. Nick got Mikey another Nerf Gun for x-mas and they had a war almost every night, there were little Nerf darts all over my house for days, I finally think I got them all though.







James is sporting my new boots that I bought, he loves to wear shoes no matter whose they are.

Grandma Becky got James a new big boy potty so we can start thinking about potty training, but I am in no hurry to start that, but it is nice to have it around to talk about and maybe try once in awhile here and there.
We have not used it yet,he does like to sit on it and read books so I guess he has the right concept:)

No comments:

Post a Comment