Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What a day.

I guess this one will be short and sweet, but I just had to put in how much of a handful a two year old can be. I went to Sweet Tomatoes a salad bar place, for lunch with a couple of friends. I of course had James with me, and right now James is not eating much at all unless it has 5 tons of sugar in it, but anyway he is very two! I was not expecting him to eat anything there so I brought him a cheese tortilla and of course he would not eat that the we got him mac and cheese, would not touch it, we let him try jello for the first time and he did not like it, but insisted on trying it several times and spitting it out. All I wanted to do was talk to my friends and enjoy a nice lunch and he did not want me to do that. He did sit in his high chair while he ate his brownie and ice cream, and he actually ate that without making a huge mess. But as soon as he was done he was all over the place. He wanted out of chair and he was screaming so I thought he could sit next to me on the bench, not exactly. He was climbing over the bench and on top of the bench and trying to climb over the wall and he was throwing my change everywhere and pushing his drink out of the way and screaming a lot!! I have such a head ache still and he has been asleep for an hour and half. I should be taking a nap myself but the other two kiddos are about to walk in the door and give me an even worse headache having to deal with doing their homework. The Joys of motherhood. Don't get me wrong I love my boys very much, just some days are better than others and some hours are better than others:)

No comments:

Post a Comment