Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My third and final wedding of the Summer

My adorable little brother Brett got married this Summer at the Salt Lake City Temple to a beautiful girl named Beth. It was a wonderful wedding and I am so glad that me and my whole family were able to make it together. It was a long, long drive but we made it there alive. 17 hours straight and we didn't leave until 4 pm. Chris and were trading off every hour so we could keep our eyes open. It was no the smartest or the safest thing to do, but sacrifices need to be made sometimes. (The picture of my family at the top was taken at their reception in Utah)They are such a 'Breth' of fresh air, aren't they?
('Breth' is Brett and Beth put together, if you couldn't figure that out on your own:)

What a cute couple! He is such a cute, handsome young man, and she is so beautiful.


I don't know why these turned out so small, but one is their engagement picture and the next was their wedding day, I thought they were cute.


I love this picture of the wedding party on the stairs at the temple!

We had lots of fun dancing at their reception, we are so glad that my parents bought such a nice dance floor for all these receptions we had this Summer.

This picture is so Brett:)

I wish I had more pictures, but I did not take very many and my mom has not yet sent some to me, so this is all I have for now. But I wanted to get them on here before I moved on with my life, I am still a little over a month behind, but I am getting there, just a few more posts to go and I will actually be caught up- I guess, if that is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment