Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Second Summer Wedding

My Sister Chesley and her husband Blake were sealed in the Denver Temple on July 18th, 2009. It was so neat to be there for that and see them so happy. This is them coming out of the Denver Temple. It brings back a lot of memories, because that is where I got married/sealed and I have this same picture. I just love the smiles on their faces!! Her dress is so beautiful and so is she of course:) Here is the happy couple in front of the Temple. There was a lot of construction that day at the temple, so it made it hard to get a good shot of the Temple with them in it, but my mom did a great job with the pictures.

My BEAUTIFUL twin sisters!!

The bridal party, this is our silly picture, my brothers are such goof balls.

This is special agent Jenny with her sidekick James Parks.

My adorable nieces Ann, Evelyn and baby Ruby

Here is Chris at the grill where he feels most comfortable at big events, heaven forbid he have to talk to people. Just kidding honey, I love you!

My adorable son in his tuxedo that we bought for him to dance in for everybody. The problem was that he was having a really bad night and he would not get on the dance floor with out screaming, so the cute tuxedo that we spent way too much money on wasn't really used, does anyone know of someone that needs a 2-3T tuxedo, it is for sale. He really did enjoy the food.

My oldest Shawn trying to light the candles in the pond, I don't think that they would stay lit very long, so he wanted to keep doing it, a boy with fire, what can you do? Shawn and Mikey's friend Kurt is in the picture next to him. Those boy have so much fun together. I am so glad that he lives next door to my parents. They spend a lot of time together when we go visit. Kurt wishes we still lived near by so they could play more often. He is a great kid.

This is one of the only pictures we have in his tuxedo that he wasn't upset in. it is pretty cute with him holding the fruit kabob.

Mikey, cousin Zach and Shawn hanging out at the table while we are setting everything up for the reception.

This is the cake topper that my sister Lissa made. My sister Chesley and her husband love to go rock climbing, so this was what she wanted on her cake. Lissa did a great job!

Yummy Chocolate Cake! Chesley loves chocolate!!

Their first dance, so sweet!

2 comments:

  1. We need more siblings, so we can have more weddings to go to. That was so much fun. LOVE the picture of your cute family by the way! I wonder how my picture turned out. We seriously need a decent family pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen your secret agent pic made me laugh out loud! your boys are so cute! i miss them already, cnat wait till we all live in the same city again.
    ps are you prego yet cause we are all trying and its a race!

    ReplyDelete