Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I had a great Mothers Day this year. I am so blessed to have three great boys and a wonderful husband. Chris made me a great breakfast in the morning, and he did all the dishes and he and the boys cleaned up the house. I got a card from all the boys even our new arrival (sorry we still haven't decided on a name yet) we will let you know when we know. I love me boys so very much, it makes me so happy to see all their smiling faces and to have them cuddle up next to me. It does not happen very often that I get all three of them to do that. The older two rarely cuddle anymore.

These are the flowers that the boys got me on Saturday, Chris also made me a great steak dinner on Saturday night. He made me dinner on Sunday as well, he was really good to me all weekend. Thanks honey!!

My cute baby James, won't be the baby much longer, and I think he knows it too, he is really intuitive about the whole baby thing, I think he knows things are about to get very different, and I don't think he likes it.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Mommy's Day! Any minute now right? Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for an easy and fast delivery. And those are such sweet pics of James--he definitely knows something is up, smart little guy. Keep us posted! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete