Thursday, February 4, 2010

These boots...

I finally got James a pair of snow boots, for some reason it is not easy to find these here. But ever since I got them on Saturday he has worn them all day inside or outside. He is so cute stomping around the house in these I just had to take a few pictures. I especially enjoy the diaper look.
Hanging out on the couch watching Dora.

Playing soccer in the boots.


He also was having fun playing with his little Pooh bear.
Here he is rocking him and singing to him "Twinkle, Twinkle, little star"
I recorded it as well, but I don't know how to get the Video camera footage on here- I will have to figure that out because it is sooo cute.

Here he is taking a very short nap with baby Pooh on the stairs (like 3 seconds and then it was time to get up)

No comments:

Post a Comment