Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mikey's Music Program

Mikey did his 2nd grade music Program last week. The theme was 'Mickey and Friends' They did several Disney songs, it was very cute. They had very cute costumes that their music teacher made for them all.
The princess in the middle is their principal, Mrs Channel, she was pretty good at changing everyone into Mice.
James really enjoyed dancing to all the songs


Here is a cute picture of Mikey after the show, we got some really good professional pictures from the school but I don't have a scanner right now, so I can't put them up at the moment, maybe if I figure out how to use my scanner I can get them on.


Here is my first video I have ever put on here and it took forever to put on. Sorry I didn't even know wha t it was, so I am sorry it is a bit long. It is cute of James, but you can't see Mikey at all, but you can hear one of their songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment