Friday, September 23, 2011

I have a child in middle school!?

Shawn graduated Elementary school last May and I am now just getting around to posting any pictures, since this Summer was a blur and super busy with kids in all directions. I am super proud of Shawn though and I wanted to put that on here.He graduated from Coyote Ridge Elementary School, 5th grade in Mrs. Yenny's class. He has been to 5 different elementary schools, so needless to say we have moved around a lot.

Kindergarten-Tavelli Elementary (Fort Collins)

1st grade-Cottonwood Plains (Fort Collins)

2nd grade- Tozer Primary (Windsor)

3rd grade- Ravenwood Elementary (Olathe, KS)

4th grade- Same school 2 years in a row-yippee!!

5th grade- Coyote Ridge Elementary (Fort Collins)




One of Shawn's Favorite teachers -Mrs. Yenny



Congratulations Shawn you made it through Elementary school!!!



My youngest child is getting too big, I so glad to have such a good, fun and active young man for my son. I am so happy to be his mom. Good luck on your next adventure--Middle School.


Well he has been in Middle school for a month now and I can not believe how well he has adjusted and is doing fantastic. He goes to Lucille Erwin Middle School in Loveland, we are on the border of the school districts even though we live in Fort Collins. I am sure we will have lots more to say about his year as the year movees on. He has started playing the trupet in band, so that is new and interesting and he really likes it.



No comments:

Post a Comment