Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Soccer shoes, soccer shorts, soccer balls, soccer...

James loves to wear soccer shoes. James loves to wear Shawn's soccer shoes especially. He will put them on and walk all over and try to kick the ball as best he can with shoes that are 5 times his feet. It is very cute to see when he will find a pair and he puts them on right away and thuds through the house.
James also loves his soccer shorts, he always asks to wear his "yoccer yorts" he has a hard time saying his "S"'s still. We are working on that. But I like that he still has his baby talk, or I guess his binky talk.
James also plays soccer everyday inside and out. We have about 12 balls lingering about the house and in the garage, so he is never short a ball. I tried to say no balls in the house-once upon a time, but that has been ruled out and I have to accept the fact that there will always be balls in my house being kicked in every direction. I don't plan on having to many expensive things on the shelves. The pictures I am a bit nervous about, but I guess I won't buy expensive frames:)

So proud to have a ball in his hands and at his feet

James also loves to wear soccer goalie gloves. We have one pair that he will put on anytime he can find them. If he can't find those he will put on winter gloves and pretend to be a goalie. It is so cute to watch him.




This is my favorite, I love the socks pulled up all the way!! And yes the stained onesie is a nice touch as well.

He is finally all set up for himself. For his Second birthday Chris got him a Barcelona Jersey, shirt and shorts and socks, and he has soccer shoes that fit him as well. And a brand new ball, of course. Our little soccer toddler.


No comments:

Post a Comment