Thursday, August 20, 2009

My first Summer wedding

I was blessed this Summer with the opportunity to go to three wonderful weddings. The first was one of my good friends from elementary school, Ruthie Sherrod. She is still one of my good friends and I am very blessed to have her in my life. It was a beautiful Jewish wedding at Cheesman Park in Denver, Colorado on June 14th. I was so glad that I was able to come and be a part of that special day with her. She was such a beautiful bride and it was so fun to see her family and many old friends. Her and Josh, her new husband, look so happy together!! This was at her rehearsal dinner the night before, that was a lot of fun to get to meet the groom and see the families and how they are together, it was a fun night. This is Ruthie, Laurie and I. We were great frinds all through elementary school and Junior high, we had a lot of FUN times!!
The beautiful bride and her bridesmaids

Josh and Ruth under the Canopy after they were married.

Lots, and Lots of fun dancing!!!

Beautiful!!

James was there with me, I was lucky to have my mom there too, she took James on a walk when he started getting a bit too loud. He enjoyed walking around the fountains and all the fun structures and ledges.

No comments:

Post a Comment