Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Easter- A little late

The cutest picture in the world!!! I love this one!! You can't get better than that.


I love this cute smile, he has so many adorable looks that I can't get enough of him!!


Look at that adorable kid. I love that little smirk of his, he does it a lot. Isn't his little tie so cute.

Since we had no one to take pictures of us we did it in two different shots, one with me and one with Chris


Good lookin' boys!


They all have candy in their mouth!


James was so funny, he got a bunch of his candy and went around the corner on the first step and stashed it there and was eating it for a few minutes before we realized where he was, it was very funny when we caught him.



Shawn and Mikey counting the eggs they found. Who got more?
Mikey did, and he was sure to let everyone know it!
(Sorry, the picture of Shawn got deleted somehow, I am still getting the hang of this, and I have no idea how to put a picture somewhere else other than where they put it for me)

This was the one and only egg that James looked for, after he found this egg he ate the candy and was done, all he wantedwas the candy that was in his basket.


Someone was not wanting to get out of bed that morning and the other one was very excited. Who is who?



This is the boys enjoying the contents of their baskets and what the Easter Bunny brought them. There can never be enough candy in their eyes.


We made these fun easter eggs that were rice krispy treats dipped in cholcolate and then dipped in different sprinkles. The boys and Chris had a great time decorating and then eating!!

James had a fun time eating the chocolate and getting very dirty. This was the first timethat we have let him get this messy with chocolate.



Chocolate faces! YUMMY!


They really liked these treats, I recommend them to anyone for next year, I think this will be a fun tradition.


What kid doesn't like to dip- especially in melted chocolate. James could not get enough.


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Jill's and am so excited to see what you and your fam are up to.

    By the way, these crispy eggs look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so handsome, what great pics! I love the Rice Krispy idea, I'll have to do that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your family! it was so fun to see you jen and hang out with the boys. i am so proud of them and their accomplishments. your doing a good job with those boys jen!

    ReplyDelete