Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lucas turns 1:(

My baby is 1, which means he won't be much of a baby anymore, and that is very sad to me, I love the baby stage, I think I am pretty good at the baby thing, it is when they start talking back that it gets really hard for me. I will miss it a lot, but I know that there are many more amazing memories to come and I can't wait for what the future holds.We have not had a party for him yet, but here he is at the kids school at their field day, which was very cold and not so good weather, but the older boys seemed to enjoy their fun day and James enjoyed playing on the playground while I watched. Lucas explored on the ground for awhile, trying to eat the tire remnants from the playground.
This is how Lucas gets around, he has not yet started walking but he loves to walk on his knees, he will either walk on his knees or crawl really fast. He gets around pretty well, and he loves to climb on everything, I have a hard time keeping him off of chairs and small tables. He is really good on the stairs as well, only fallen down the big set once so far. I will keep my fingers crossed.



We went to Dairy Queen on his birthday and got him his own ice cream. We will have a cake this weekend, I will put more pictures of that messy, fun experience next week.


My very adorable 1 year old. I love you Lucas!!



He loves to make messes.



1 comment: