Monday, April 18, 2011

GRRRRR!

He is just so darn cute, and he loves to sit on his knees all the time and play.

(Sorry about the red eyes- need to fix that)


I just had to post this, because it just happened. Lucas has been growling a lot, and my mom and Chris had been playing with him about a week ago with a lion and growling at him. I guess we had all been doing it here and there since then with him. I have been on the computer while he is just playing by himself with the toys and he found the lion and started growling over in the corner while he was holding it. It was so darn cute I had to write about it. I guess I need to write more stuff like his, so I don't forget these amazing moments with my kids. James has been saying some pretty funny things lately, but of course I can't remember any of them, I will have to write it down next time he comes up with something funny and cute.

1 comment:

  1. yep, youre boys are just too darn cute. its so fun to play with them and hear the funny tings they say. james is hilarious. i miss you guys

    ReplyDelete