Monday, November 15, 2010

cute boys!!

I am sorry I am so far behind with my blog, I really want to do more on it, but my computer and my computer connection are so ridiculously slow that it takes 20 minutes just to do 4 pictures and by then I have a million things to do and don't get back to it, plus it is hard to type with a baby in your arm all day long- Lucas hates to be put down and unless I want to hear him cry I hold him many, many hours a day. So there are some of my excuses, but I am trying to get a couple out today, so hopefully you can see a few pics of my cute boys!

James is a very funny boy these days, he makes some of the funniest faces and says some pretty cute stuff, and some pretty sassy stuff. I guess that is what you get with two older brothers. Here is one of his sassy faces. And a very cool drawing that he made for me.

Shawn took my camera and took a bunch of goofy pictures, so I thought I would share one with you:) I am sure he will hate me for it.


I thought this was a funny shot.


Very concentrated, that doesn't happen very often:)



I love this picture of Luke, he is so smiley and the dimples are adorable.



This was a great shot of James at a soccer game.

So happy!

So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment