Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lucas' Tummy Time and Smiles

I had a really cute video, but I could not figure out how to put it on, it wasn't working when I tried it. So here are a few pictures.
He is 7 weeks old in these pictures.He had a good time on his tummy, I had him on his tummy for quite awhile and he did great, we are trying to do that everyday so he can get used to it.
He really liked the blanket, he kept holding on to it . He also moves his feet a lot and it looks like he is trying to go somewhere.

He is so darn cute, I thought I would try and get me in a picture, but he is way more cute!!
His worried look.
Cute little smile, he just started doing this about 1 week ago and it is so darn cute, I love it! After he eats he will sit and talk to you and smile and chew on his hands. I am going to miss this stage, but there is always a new stage that is great as well.

Arms are always flailing about.
He is so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment